Fury Academy Indoor Training Facility officially opened it's doors in November of 2008 and has already experienced tremendous growth that led to an expansion that was complete in October of 2009.
Our philosophy is for Fury Academy students to become “Complete Players” by placing an additional emphasis on mental approach, confidence, and strength & conditioning.
Fury Academy Directors, Jill Crawford Higdon and Jeremy Higdon, along with Fury Performance Training Director, Matthew Green, are dedicated to providing a winning atmosphere where our athletes can achieve excellence.
Fury Academy services include
- Softball Individual, Small Group Lessons
- Baseball Individual, Small Group Lessons
- Personal Training for Adults
The Most Highly Qualified Instruction Staff in the Region
Softball Instructors Include
- Collegiate All American and All Region Players
- Former Division 1 Players
- Former and Current High School Coaches
Baseball Instructors Include
- Former Professional Players
- Current and Former High School Coaches
Performance Instructors Include
- Former Division 1 College Coaches